Java Developer - Investment Banking
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Salary: Competitive salary with guaranteed bonus
- Sector: Java Development
- Job Type: Permanent Full Time
- Date Posted: 11th July
- Closing Date: 11th October
- Job Ref: HGB-00121
We are seeking an enthusiastic, hands-on developer with strong Java Development skills to work with one of our clients, a leading investment bank. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our unique 2-year talent development program (Hatstand Green Beret).
You will have a key role in turning functional specifications in robust technical solutions following the full project lifecycle of planning, design, build, testing, installation and release. You will need to have a good understanding of database models and technical application design as you will be working on high performing and leading edge technologies.
- 1+ years’ experience in Java development
- Proficient at test-driven development.
- Good grasp of OO concepts for design and problem solving
- Experience of systems analysis and relational database design (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, or DB2)
- Project Development Lifecycle experience
- Good understanding of development methodologies
- Excellent communication skills
This position is part of the Hatstand Green Beret program which is run in conjunction with our clients. We are looking for motivated, intelligent and enthusiastic graduates with relevant work experience who are seeking to accelerate their careers. We provide an attractive package that includes: competitive salary, guaranteed pay rise and bonus, individualized training, mentoring program, paid vacation and further opportunities at the end of the two year program.